Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The New Year Approacheth

The New Year is still a couple of days away, but I have been thinking over my New Year's Resolutions for the upcoming year with plenty of determination. I improve my game each season and at the end of each season I see so many areas in which my game can improve more. Will I ever be completely satisfied with my playing ability? I hope not. I hope I always have this drive to improve myself and a player, as a college student, as a person.


Ultimate Goals for the Year

- Improve my deep throws

- Increase my acceleration

- Increase my vertical leap

- Alter my bids to cover more horizontal distance (get rid of the "rainbow layout")


Non Ultimate Goals

- Study with fervor

- Get to sleep at an earlier hour (and wake up earlier)


No comments: